To reward your clients with bonuses, first of all, you need to create them.
You need to complete a few steps for this:
1.Open the Bonus menu in your Barberly account by tapping Loyalty program button ob the left navigation bar.
2. Tap Add bonus button to open the Bonus window. Or tap any created bonus to edit it.
3. Fill in the empty fields with basic information about a bonus.
Add bonus name and description, upload the image.
4. Add the number of points for the bonus.
5. Set up bonus details. Select if it will be a one-time bonus or permanent, and select if you need to deduct points to activate it. Add expiration date by which bonus should be used.
6. Select an audience to be rewarded with a bonus.
- All customers: any your client can use the bonus.
- Specific customers: select one of your clients to be rewarded with a bonus.
a) Customers who use selected services.
First of all, make sure that you set up the services. And then select the services you want to put the bonus on.
b) Customer with appointments: set up a period to reward your clients who visit your Barbershop on a specific date.
c) Customers who have a birthday: set up a period to reward birthday clients.
7. Tap the Save button.
Then bonuses will be collected on customer bonus card and can be converted to discounts.
More about the loyalty program:
This information will be useful as well: