All client facing tools provided by Barberly, such as website, booking page for social media, walk-in solution (all tools except mobile app) are built as Progressive Web Applications. It means that except using them in browser, you can also install them on your Phone or Tablet.
Thanks to modern web technologies like HTML5, Progressive Web Apps run in a browser, don’t require separate distribution, combine features of native apps with the benefits of a mobile experience and let you keep them on the Home screen without the hassle of an app store.
The trick with Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is in their appearance: to the user, they look like any traditional native app with not too dissimilar interaction and navigation models.
How to install Progressive Web Apps on iPhone
You can open a PWA on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11.3 simply by visiting its URL in Safari.
To put a PWA shortcut on your Home screen, do the following:
1) Tap the Share button in Safari for the PWA you’re using.
2) Tap the icon labeled Add to Home Screen.
3) Tap Add in the upper-right corner.
4) Now name your PWA so that it’s distinguishable from its native counterpart on the Home screen and in Search, then tap Add in the upper-right corner.
You can now launch the PWA from your Home screen by tapping its icon.
How to install Progressive Web Apps on Android
- On your Android device, open Chrome .
- Go to a website you want to install.
- Tap Add to home screen.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install.